WRANGLER Lita Straight Hempress Jeans
Products marked Considered meet one or more of the following standards.
Ethical Production - The factory manufacturers this item has passed SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit). This audit considers Labor Standards, Health & Safety, Business Ethics and Environment. You can be confident that a SMETA-approved factory adheres to the highest levels of ethical production.
Sustainable Materials - This item is made from materials with a lower impact on our environment. Whether it is recycled nylon, recycled polyester or organically grown cotton, you can shop knowing your new garment is soft on you and gentle on our planet.
We aim to continually assess and improve the standard by which we rate our Considered edit.
OR 4 PAYMENTS OF $42.49 WITH More info
- Length: Inside leg: 68cm; Front rise: 29cm; Leg cuff: 32cm (of size 26 / universal size 8).
- Black wash jeans.
- Cold machine wash.
- Model is a standard XS and is wearing a size 24/ universal size 6.
- True to size.
- Durable mid-weight woven denim; slightly stretchy.
- Zip fly and branded button shank.
- Four pocket design; branded rear pocket.
- Pewter-tone hardware.
- 99% Cotton/1% Elastane.
- Made with BCI (Better Initiative Cotton)
Designed to cater to all corners of your casual edit, Wrangler’s Lita Straight Jeans are the perfect essential to step up your trans-seasonal edit. Made with durable BCI cotton, the blue wash denim jeans feature a cropped slim-line fit and a high-waist. Style with a crop and mules.