2018. Lewl. What. A. Year.
As we approach the tippy point of the year, we thought we'd take a look back at the most iconic moments that left us woke in one way or another.
1. After nine LONG months in hiding, makeup mogul Kylie Jenner gave birth to baby Stormi and the world was shook.
2. MTV announced that they will be bringin back our 00's fav The Hills, along with a new story line, episodes and a whole lotta drama! The rest is still unwritten...
3. Millions of hearts broke when the news of baben' Bieber's marriage to girl crush Hailey Baldwin.
4. TV series Love Island launched down under, taking over our TV screens 5 nights a week, featuring drama with a side of more drama.
5. Our ginger guys and gals were FINALLY represented in the world of emojis.
6. Rhi Rhi converted us with the stand out lewwk of the 2018 Met Gala wearing Maison Martin Margiela. Bow down b*tches.
7. After being filmed yodelling at his local Walmart, lil Mason Ramsey yodeled his way into our hearts and all the way to the Oprey, Coachella and the charts.
8. No surprises here as Kween Kylie hosted the partayyy of the year. Our invite must of been lost in the mail I guess...
9. Serena Williams was caught in a ball of fire after claiming she was the victim of sexism during a disciplinary action during this years US Open Final.
10. Meghan Markle lived every girl's dream of marrying Royal bachelor Prince Harry in the wedding of the year.
11. Singer Ariana Grande and SNL host Pete Davidson annouced...and then called off their engagement after only 6 months of dating.
12. Poor Khlo Khlo. After starting the year on such a high with the announcement of her pregancy with beau Tristan Thompson, Khloe seemed to be on top of the world! It kinda all then came crashing down after the news broke of Tristan's cheating habits days before going into labour.
13. Queen of the catwalk and iconic VS supermodel Adriana Lima, announced her retirement from the VS runway.
14. Everyone's fave 'IT' couple Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan annouced their shock split after stealing each others hearts (and ours) since in 2006. #riplove
15. Kylie strikes again making the cover of Forbes magazine as the youngest-ever self-made billionaire.